Week 6 of Tekedia Mini-MBA is already in the Board. We are focusing on Finance, Investing, and Fundraising this week. Without any doubt, this will go as one of the most comprehensive Africa-focused courses in these domains. Afrinvest West Africa’s Deputy Managing Director Victor Ndukauba takes us on Investing and Fundraising. Azeez Lawal, CFO of TrustBanc Group handles the capital market operations. And Japheth Jev, CFO of Triumph takes care of Personal Finance and Wealth Management.
From Jev’s courses, you will learn the following with rich Africa-focused insights, covering the tools, products, companies offering the services, and more.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Understanding your Financial Health
- 3 Setting Financial goals
- 4 How to prepare and stick to your budget
- 5 Developing your savings strategy
- 6 Investing Your Money
- 7 Planning for retirement
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.