DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I will Unveil a Smart HealthTech Startup on Monday

Good people, from the Fasmicro Group, a promising and dynamic conglomerate, we would unveil a really brilliant new startup targeting the healthcare sector, on Monday. As an engineering doctoral graduate of the peerless Johns Hopkins University, if you have not done something on health, you have not started. In that iconic university, I learnt that human bones are mathematical expressions. And there is medicine in any field of human endeavor.

So, I am taking some of my notes home to the beautiful Africa. For months, the best engineering team in Africa (lol) has something new. Monday, we would put a press to engage doctors, nurses, optometrists, clinics, dentists, labs, pharmacists, imaging centers, ophthalmologists and indeed ecosystems and practitioners in the health sector, starting with Nigeria.

Let us do big things on healthcare in Africa. We would also be exploring key partnerships with communities. If you own a clinic, hospital, chemist shop, pharmacy, imaging center, dental office, etc, we would like to meet you over the next two months.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Practicing doctors in the house, please connect. We want to make that passion of caring even better. We salute all of you. You would love my technology. Farmers love Zenvus, our agtech, and you would like this one, crafted for you.

Finally, the long-awaited HealthTech from Fasmicro is here, the countdown has begun...

Nice one!

What solution will this be providing?

Check here on Monday, Guest