DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Just Finished an Interview with The Nation

I just finished an interview with The Nation Newspaper Nigeria. It is on one of the industries I have come to like: agriculture. If you have noticed, I do not take interviews on ICT, AI and all those nice sounding things in Nigeria. There are many people talking about them already. I am focusing to use any space I have to focus on agriculture.

I was born a farm boy, grew up in the village and had actually negotiated with my grandmother to allow me stay in village. But hey, she explained that universities are only in cities, and you have to leave village. That was how I saw myself in Owerri with all those many cars which I had seen only in books. While in the village, I worked in farms, and enjoyed it exceedingly.

So, I love farmers and we are doing all necessary to see how we make that occupation a business. Government cannot be feeding farmers in Nigeria and I do believe our generation can fix that. We must cure extreme hunger in Nigeria and we need to talk about farming systems.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Once the piece is published, I would share.

kenkamma has reacted to this post.
kenkamma