DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Fix The Root Causes of Failures

This is from my LinkedIn feed on this piece titledThe biggest failure is NOT fixing things that lead to failures.

One of my greatest pieces of wisdom on time management cleverly linked to success & failure! Period! Even greater than my masterpiece "Eat that frog" by Brian Tracy. Thanks, Ndubuisi Ekekwe

Thank you Dr. Ita John for the generous comment on this piece. As I noted in the piece, I hold this principle that those that come on top are not always the most gifted but those that plan BEST.

"I was a bookworm in university: yes, the too-much reading type because I knew I was not the smartest in class. But I knew if I worked hardest and smartest, I would come on top. That is a principle I apply in life: put extra efforts to mitigate deficiencies in capabilities and quickly learn and advance."

Nwafor Merciful has reacted to this post.
Nwafor Merciful

Oh please. I'm in the same dilemma now. A not-so smart student working really hard and yet coming up after each semester with 70's on the A grade. I know my efforts is not proptional to the kind of depressing result I get.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Bottom line, I need help!

"A not-so smart student working really hard and yet coming up after each semester with 70's on the A grade". But you noted you came up with A. How is that a "depressing result"?

I believe this forum could be Like a family for me where I can open up to some extent.

It is quite depressing to be in a company of hard-working students; aiming to cross a 4.5 in a particular session; working extra hard towards achieving the goal.

And when the results are pasted; every single person in the group is getting 80's and 90's, and then 90% of my A's where 70 on the dot and then B's and C's.

Finally, after the calculation; I'm the only person not making a 4.5 on the group. What could be more depressing than that? That's the angle I'm coming from.

I believe this forum could be Like a family for me where I can open up to some extent.

It is quite depressing to be in a company of hard-working students; aiming to cross a 4.5 in a particular session; working extra hard towards achieving the goal.

And when the results are pasted; every single person in the group is getting 80's and 90's, and then 90% of my A's where 70 on the dot and then B's and C's.

Finally, after the calculation; I'm the only person not making a 4.5 on the group. What could be more depressing than that? That's the angle I'm coming from.