DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Nigeria Football Federation Signs N400M Deal

Pitching Football to Nollywood Content Writers - Tekedia

Something good is coming to the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF). The Federation has signed a sponsorship deal with Premier Lotto (Baba Ijebu) worth N400 million, according to the President, Amaju Pinnick announced. Lotto, gaming and gambling these days stand for football not just in Nigeria but Europe when it comes to sponsorship.

“A lot of positives are coming to the Nigerian football federation, and we are ready to get it. We are going for the signing, and we are very grateful to the chairman of Premier Lotto, Kensington Adebutu. He has been very supportive of the Nigerian football federation. Today, we are going to be signing a sponsorship deal with them that’s about N400 million for the next three years initial and then renewable. It’s something huge. At the end of my tenure, I want to see Nigerian football 100 per cent self-funding without involving government; of course, we thank the government for the past support.”

“With the signing of Baba Ijebu today, I believe we are at 90-92% of self-funding. And the big one is coming on the 18th of this month. If everything goes well, we will be signing another mega-contract with one of the best massive banks, but that one is strictly player-based: whereby players will have comprehensive insurance once they don the Nigerian jersey,” he said.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

This will be great achievement for Nigerian people and football player. Promoting sports is the best way to make everyone active and happy.

Anthony Constantinou CEO CWM FX