I just scheduled with my elder brother, Engr Dr Okey Ekekwe, Area Pastor RCCG (Redeemed Christian Church of God) in Port Harcourt for a yearly tradition: a New Year prayer.
A chemical engineer in one of the largest global corporations, he takes a practical approach to this: you want this, but God would also want to see your work to qualify into it. Largely, you cannot have these expectations without clarity on how to execute them despite the grace that abides.
Once that prayer is concluded, the new book with 365 pages will have its first entry. I am hoping to have a really “great book” for 2019; 2018 was supremely awesome. Yes, we exceeded all expectations we set except my personal desire to join a public company board. Sure, we joined boards of super category-king private companies.
- Register here for Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022)
- Pay N60,000 ($140) by May 18 early bird deadline.
Enter 2019 with confidence because despite the headlines, this world is getting better, and abundance is ahead of us. The energy to triumph comes from the optimistic exuberance that the future is bright.
I want to wish you all Happy New Year ahead.---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022): beat early bird fee of $140 (or N60,000 naira) before it goes. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.