Africa’s leading digital logistics company, Kobo360, is looking for accountants in Ghana and Togo. Backed by some of the most prestigious investors in the world including World Bank IFC, Kobo360 clients include Dangote Group, Olam, Flour Mill, Unilever, etc. Meanwhile, we are still hiring in Ivory Coast for many areas.
Kobo360 is a tech-enabled digital logistics platform that aggregates end-to-end haulage operations to help cargo owners, truck owners and drivers, and cargo recipients to achieve an efficient supply chain framework. Through an all-in-one robust logistics ecosystem, Kobo uses big data and technology to reduce logistics frictions, empowering rural farmers to earn more by reducing farm wastages and helping manufacturers of all sizes to find new markets. Kobo enables unprecedented efficiency and cost reduction in the supply chain, providing 360-visibility while delivering products of all sizes safely, on time and in full. The Kobo mission is to build the Global Logistics Operating System that will power trade and commerce across Africa and Emerging Markets.
Candidate Requirements (Accounting): The candidate should:
- – be a chartered accountant or equivalent in the country with 4-5 years experience as a financial accountant;
- – be conversant with IFRS standards and their applications;
- – be able to process transactions and prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS standards;
- – be conversant with relevant national tax laws, be able to compute taxes and file tax returns;
- – have hands-on experience using accounting software such as sage, quickbooks, etc;
- -be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel.
Applications / submissions can be sent to [email protected].
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.