Good People, in seven days, we will begin the community service called Tekedia Mini-MBA. It is simply a vision to deepen our community here and give people tools and resources to advance. Yes, a structured process to bring together the ideas we co-share and co-learn here. Many amazing people are helping us here – and I want to appreciate them. If there are things you can do with them and their companies, please do. I recommend them. My team (on click) has their contacts.
Finally, if you have not registered, go and do so. This program will give you new perspectives and will certainly help as you advance your career in all ways. If you have any questions, our team is available to answer.
How To Register:
- PayPal: follow this link and pay $140 US dollars.
- Bank transfer (Nigerian naira): Pay N50,000 into any of GTBank 0114016493, UBA 1019195493. Account owner: First Atlantic Semiconductors & Microelectronics.
- Flutterwave: follow this link (naira) or this one (USD) to use your Verve, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc cards across Africa and beyond (you can use same links for other currencies, please ask for exchange rate before payment if not on Naira or USD)
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Feb 7 – May 7, 2022): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N60,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.