Tekedia offers an innovation management 4-month program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online. The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced, recorded and archived which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to consume contents.
If you pay before early bird ends, you get two free ebooks: “Africa’s Sankofa Innovation” and “The Dangote System: Techniques for Building Conglomerates” along with a free Facyber.com cybersecurity certificate course. To learn more about this program, click the program page.
First Atlantic Cybersecurity Institute (Facyber.com)
Each module takes 12 weeks and is self-paced. The course syllabus and Table of Contents are provided in Facyber.com.
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Policy (CCYP)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Technology (CCYT)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Management (CCYM)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Intelligence & Digital Forensics (CCDF
Have a corresponding Certificate program as a prerequisite, takes 12 weeks. It requires a project or capstone where the participant will take up a project and complete.
- Diploma in Cybersecurity Policy (DCYP)
- Diploma in Cybersecurity Technology (DCYT)
- Diploma in Cybersecurity Management (DCYM)
- Diploma in Cybersecurity Intelligence & Digital Forensics (DCDF)
For Payment, email [email protected] after payment for instructions.