We continue our conversation on the mechanics of market systems. This week, the following Tekedia Live sessions are scheduled for Tekedia Mini-MBA:
- Tue, Jun 22 | 7pm-8pm WAT | Agile Methodology – Bola Adesope, Scrum Master/Agile Coach, H.O.P.S Canada
- Thur, Jun 24 | 7pm-8pm WAT | 10X Growth & Disruption Matrix – Brian Sallee, CEO Avorit
- Sat, Jun 26 | 7pm-8.30pm WAT | Building Investment Portfolios in Nigeria, Africa – Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Zoom links in the Board.
We have spent the last two weeks looking at business models, innovation and design, among others. We will now begin a transition to Business Growth by examining how we can engineer growth in companies. Brian on Thursday will explain the thesis of his Disruption Matrix and how that enables massive growth in companies.
But before then, on Tuesday, we get into agile methodology by scrum master Bola. On Saturday, I conclude the week by looking at investment and options for alpha in Nigeria and Africa, purely as an academic exercise.
Tekedia Mini-MBA >> Learn from the best---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.