Greetings. Thanks for joining us at Tekedia Institute for the webinar on “The 2021 Outlook – Growth After A Redesign”. The video is now available.
As noted, here are elements we need to consider as we build for 2021:
- Hybridized Supply Chain: Flexible, adaptive, global and local, at the same time.
- Remote Everything: The web will run the world across sectors.
- Digitization and Cloud Migration: The pace will accelerate.
- Semi-automation: Disintermediation of humans will accelerate.
If you are selling or offering services, find how to deliver services in or around these elements because they will drive business, in the next coming years in Nigeria, and Africa, in general.
Tekedia Institute is a United States/Nigeria-based institution with focus on business management and leadership development. It runs a popular training program called Tekedia Mini-MBA which has been attended by professionals from at least 30 countries.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.