You are invited to 2021 Tekedia Innovation Week (Nov 22-27, 2021 ). The sub-theme is Growth Makers, and it is packaged within the Tekedia Mini-MBA theme of Innovation, Growth and Business Execution. All participants of Tekedia programs (mini-MBA, CollegeBoost, advanced diploma, etc) in the year 2021 qualify to attend free.
For Zoom links, login with your registered email for access.
- Theme: Growth Makers
- Date: Monday – Saturday (Nov 22-27, 2021 )
- Time: 7pm – 8pm WAT daily
- Venue: Zoom Click here https://school.tekedia.com/updates/2021weeks/
Here are our Faculty members; they will be speaking on different topics, covering many domains of innovation, and innovation cases. It’s always an amazing academic festival in our Institute.
Schedule/ Faculty (Nov 22-27, 2021):
- Mon – Aderinola Oloruntoye, Dean, Workforce Group
- Tue – Olanrewaju Oyinbooke, Head, DMO, AXA Mansard
- Wed – Seun Ayegbusi, CEO, Insurpass
- Thur – Dotun Jegede, Partner, Dee Bee Consulting
- Fri – Emeka Obiodu, Manager, NVIDIA
- Sat – Ndubuisi Ekekwe, Tekedia Institute
To register for the next edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA or other Tekedia programs, go here.---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Feb 7 – May 7, 2022): top global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N60,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.