Zido is a technology-driven auto rickshaw (keke) aggregator. It runs on that enviable business construct of aggregation where digital technology is used to bring efficiency in demand-supply framework. The app-based transport networking solution provides on-demand transport services to commuters within towns through easy-to-use taxi hailing mobile applications. Zido offers three main services as it leverages the auto rickshaws within the transportation landscape, powered by technology:
- Zido Keke Taxi: which connects riders with safe, reliable, convenient kekes just in few clicks
- Zido Ads: providing cost-effective advertising solutions and helping brands to reach valuable audiences
- Zido Delivery: providing quick and seamless delivery solutions; Fast Pickup And Drop Service with real-time monitoring.
The video explains the company business model.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.