How to check the results online using WAEC result checking portal
Log into the WAEC result checking portal using www.waecdirect.com and go through the format stated by the examination body.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2021
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the e-PIN Voucher Number
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your e-PIN
- Click “Submit” and wait for the results window to come up
How to check the 2021 WAEC results using text message
The examination body pointed out that candidates can also check their results through their mobile phones with the sending of SMS using the following process.
The candidates are expected to send WAECExamNoPIN*ExamYear to short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
For example: WAEC4250101001123456789012*2021
Note: Candidates are advised to follow the format listed above. This means there is no need for space in the message.
After sending the SMS, the result will be delivered via mobile phone at a cost of N30.