- Acceptance of our Terms By visiting the website Tekedia, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to Tekedia, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of Tekedia. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Tekedia and that your use of Tekedia shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
- Provision of Services and Personal Data You agree and acknowledge that Tekedia is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that Tekedia is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after a few days.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Proprietary Rights You acknowledge and agree that Tekedia may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
- Submitted Content When you submit content to Tekedia you simultaneously grant Tekedia an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, unmask (anonymous or partially anonymous, if necessary), distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to Tekedia. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Termination of Agreement The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by Tekedia.
- Disclaimer of Warranties You understand and agree that your use of Tekedia is entirely at your own risk and that our services are provided “As Is” and “As Available”. Tekedia does not make any express or implied warranties, endorsements or representations whatsoever as to the operation of the Tekedia website, information, content, materials, or products, from Tekedia or partners or others. This shall include, but not be limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and warranties that access to or use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability You understand and agree that Tekedia and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of income, loss of jobs or positions, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not Tekedia has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. In jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed the liability of Tekedia is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- External Content Tekedia may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that Tekedia is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
- Jurisdiction You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by Tekedia to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of Tekedia. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
- Entire Agreement You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and Tekedia. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
- Trademarks: We own many trademarks including Tekedia Institute, Tekedia School, Tekedia Capital, Tekedia Fund, Tekedia Wealth, Tekedia, Tekedia Host, Fasmicro, Fasmicro Web Hosting, Tekedia Hub, Tekedia Community, etc, across the globe.
- Changes to the Terms Tekedia reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of Tekedia after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.