Tekedia Practice has both coursework and internship components, and it is designed to provide practical experiences to learners. Simply, a member goes through a curated domain-specific training, and follows it up with an internship in a company.
Tekedia Practice is an Advanced Diploma program and will focus in these areas:
- Practice of Agribusiness
- Practice of Renewable Energy Business
- Practice of Digital Business
It will involve 2 months of studies and 4 months of internship. The goal is to provide skills which can help young people get employed.
- Locations covered: internship could be in any location.
- Internship Placements: members will be responsible for finding locations but Tekedia will give them letters to help them. Tekedia has many partners to place members but no guarantee.
- Requirement: Minimum of secondary school education
- Internship structure: The hosting companies could also pay the interns but we cannot guarantee.
- Timeline: Aug 9, 2021 – Feb 4, 2022
You can read more at the course page here.