First Atlantic Cybersecurity Institute (Facyber), the cybersecurity and digital forensics firm, has published some of the virtual tools which are available for learners in its portal. Each participant will need Internet access for the programs. Our firm will provide all the virtual tools and staff facilitators required for the training in our platform where they are required for Diploma and Nanodegree programs which require practical components. Some of the virtual tools are:
- Virtual Lab Environment: A virtual lab environment employs the concept of virtualization and allows one to use a single physical computer for hosting multiple virtual systems, each running a potentially different operating system
- Computer Forensics Tools: Computer forensic tools are used for digital image acquisition, analysis, reporting, recovery and investigation of material found in digital devices
- Malware Analysis Tools: Malware analysis tools are used to disassemble, debug and analyze compiled malicious executables. This is a key tool in reverse engineering and facilitates malware analysis. While analysis relies primarily on the expertise of skilled and trained personnel, these tools enable the process to be accomplished much easier.
- Live Memory Forensics Tools: Memory forensics tools are used to acquire and/or analyze a computer’s volatile memory (RAM)
- Network Forensics Tools: Network forensic tools provide real-time network forensics and automated threat analysis solutions
- Expert Witness Testimony: To provide expert witness testimony, one must be able to provide a visual presentation of associations and linkages that may exist for any person, location or thing under investigation
- Up-to-Date Threat intelligence: Serve as the operational focal point for up-to-date threat information sharing through a Virtual Collaborative Information Sharing Environment for eligible subscribers.
- eBooks and electronic publications on cybersecurity: We have access to ebooks and materials our learners need to continue advancements in the cybersecurity education.