Welcome to Tekedia Institute. We run an amazing business school which has attracted professionals and students from 38 countries. Our Faculty members come from Microsoft, Shell, Flutterwave, Nigerian Breweries, Jobberman, Coca Cola, and other great organizations. Thrice weekly, I personally coordinate live Zoom sessions on the mechanics of business systems. We bring our Faculty and Guests on those sessions, covering industries and business domains. REGISTER today and join us!
– Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, Lead Faculty.
Invent, innovate and drive organizational transformation, performance, and growth. Capture emerging opportunities in changing markets while optimizing innovation and profitability. Digitally evolve your business or functional area, turning digital disruption into a competitive capability and advantage. Master the concepts of building category-king companies, and thrive.
Registration for the 6th edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA (Feb 7 – May 7, 2022) opens. Tekedia Mini-MBA, from Tekedia Institute, is an innovation management 12-week program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online. The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced, recorded and archived which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to consume contents. Our programs are designed for ALL sectors, from fintech to construction, healthcare to manufacturing, agriculture to real estate, etc.
More so, the sector- and firm-agnostic management program comprises videos, flash cases, challenge assignments, labs, written materials, webinars, etc by a global faculty coordinated by Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe. When we finish, we will issue a certificate from the Tekedia Institute, Boston USA.
Register and join us. You will emerge transformed with tools and capabilities that engineer confidence, performance and growth. Accelerate your leadership ascent with us! Here are our programs and costs.
Tekedia Live (Zoom) schedules for the ongoing edition is here.
How To Register
Group Registration Benefits
For bulk registration, the following benefits exist:
- Discount: Discounts based on number of participants.
- Growth Hour: A private Zoom session with your team and Lead Faculty, mainly on how you can grow, using frameworks in our program.
Curriculum for Tekedia Mini-MBA
Early Registration Benefits End Dec 7, 2021
Here are the 12 tracks:
The program is completely capstone-based. Tekedia capstone is a research paper or a case study exploring a topic, market, sector or a company. It is the project component of Tekedia Min-MBA.
Selected Tekedia Mini-MBA Corporate Clients
Tekedia Mini-MBA Syllabus
Theme: Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies
Over the last few decades, digital technology has emerged as a very critical element in organizational competitiveness. It has transformed industrial sectors and anchored new business architectures, redesigning markets and facilitating efficiency in the allocation and utilization of factors of production. The impacts have been consequential: continents like Africa are moving towards knowledge-based economic structures and information societies, comprising networks of individuals, firms and states that are linked electronically and in interdependent relationships. In this program, we will examine this redesign within the context of fixing market frictions and deploying growth business frameworks in a world of perception demand where meeting needs and expectations of customers are not enough.
Program Time: Feb 7– May 7, 2022
Venue & Format: Online via videos, articles, webinars, and flash cases. Program is self-paced which means you consume the materials at your own time and pace. It is completely online. Where you live or your time zone would not be an issue as program is not live-delivered.
Cost: US$140 (N50,000 naira). We have a payment plan, i.e. installment payment plan (email us for details)
Target Audience: This program is designed for professionals and students across functional areas like sales, marketing, technology, administration, legal, strategy, finance, etc across all business sectors and domains.
Learning Objectives: To innovate is to set a new basis of competition in an economy, business sector or market. Sometimes, it results in disruption. This program is designed for private (large, SMEs, startups, sole businesses), public and government institutions, and individuals. Participants will:
- Master the mechanics of growth – the reward of innovation – through frameworks, cases and evolving strategies.
- Understand how to undergo transformation journey that is fully aligned with corporate objectives through measurable and realizable benchmarks.
- Acquire business capability tools that do not just RUN their firms but can TRANSFORM them.
- Design corporate growth experiments in Lab sessions based on One Oasis Strategy, Aggregation Construct, Double Play Strategy, Accumulation of Capability Construct, and more.
Tekedia Advanced Diploma Programs – Immediate Access Upon Payment
Each track of Tekedia Advanced Diploma programs runs for 8 weeks (2 months). A track has no Live Zoom session, and it is completely self-paced and online. Upon payment, you have immediate access to start learning. The program includes class notes, flash cases and videos, but no webinar. Each track costs $100 or N36,000 naira per participant. The tracks and curriculum are presented below.
|DLSM||Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|DBIS||Advanced Diploma in Business Innovation, Growth & Sustainability|
|DBPM||Advanced Diploma in Project Management|
|DIRM||Advanced Diploma in Risk Management|
|DIBA||Advanced Diploma in Business Administration|
|DIDT||Advanced Diploma in Innovation & Design Thinking|
|DIAT||Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Auditing, Forensics & Taxation|
Part A – General for All Tracks
In the first 4 weeks, all the tracks take the same courses.
|Week||Part A – Common to All Tracks|
|1||Innovation & Growth:
Growth and Innovation of Firms
Digital Transformation, Innovation & Strategy
|2||Business Systems & Processes:
Grand Playbook of Business & Entrepreneurial Pursuit
Process Improvement and Operations Management
|3||Business Model & Transformation:
Modern Business Models and Growth Execution
Effective Organizational Change Management
|4||Design and Innovation Lessons:
Innovation Lessons (5in5, Global, Africa)
Product Design and Packaging
The electives for the tracks are presented on this slider-table.
Tekedia Live Sessions
We run optional three Live Zoom sessions (two weekdays and one Saturday). This provides a way for our members to ask our Faculty and experts live questions and get feedback.
Tekedia runs two special annual programs – Tekedia Career Week (not designed for finding jobs but rather planning careers) and Tekedia Innovation Week for our members. Admission is that member must have attended a Tekedia Mini-MBA program in that year. The dates are announced in our program curriculum. For the last edition, click here.
Our Career Week is not designed for finding jobs. Rather, it is structured to TRANSFORM workers, founders & professionals into business leaders and champions of innovation in their companies. The sub-theme is Nurturing Innovators: Career Planning & Resilience During Disruption. It is packaged under the Tekedia Mini-MBA theme of Innovation, Execution & Growth. Our knowledge experts for the Week include human resources experts and leaders from MNCs and startups, across industries and global regions:
- Tekedia CollegeBoost is a version of the Advanced Diploma in Business Administration for colleges and schools.
- Tekedia Mini-MBA for Corporates is a customized version of the general Tekedia Mini-MBA for companies.
- Tekedia Mini-MBA for Governments is a customized version of the general Tekedia Mini-MBA for governments, government agencies and related public institutions.
- Tekedia Practice has both coursework and internship components, and it is designed to provide practical experiences to learners. Simply, a member goes through a curated domain-specific training, and follows it up with an internship in a company.
- Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe is a live program which takes place on Zoom. It focuses exclusively on growth strategies, mechanisms, models, frameworks, etc which businesses can deploy to win new markets and territories.
Our Contact Email: [email protected]
Lead Faculty of Tekedia Institute
Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe is the Lead Faculty of Tekedia Institute
- PhD, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- MBA, University of Calabar, Nigeria
- BEng Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria)
Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe invented and patented a robotic system which the United States Government acquired assignee rights. Dr Ekekwe holds two doctoral and four master’s degrees including a PhD in engineering from the Johns Hopkins University, USA. He earned undergraduate degree from FUT Owerri where he graduated as his class best student. While in Analog Devices Corp, he co-designed an accelerometer for the iPhone. A recipient of IGI Global “Book of the Year” award, a TED Fellow, IBM Global Entrepreneur and World Economic Forum Young Global Leader, Prof. Ekekwe has held professorships in Carnegie Mellon University and Babcock University, and served in the United States National Science Foundation Committee.
The South African press called him “a doctor of innovation” for helping organizations on the mechanics of business innovation, strategy, and growth. Since 2009, the Chairman of Fasmicro Group which controls many startups and entities has been writing in the Harvard Business Review. He was recognized by The Guardian as one of 60 Nigerians Making “Nigerian Live Matter” on Nigeria’s 60th Independence Day (Oct 1, 2020).
Selected Faculty & Testimonials
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Feb 7 – May 7, 2022): top global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N60,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.