- Our dedicated learning management system, school.tekedia.com, is where you will take your classes.
- Our learners’ collaboration portal & mobile app would be unveiled before edition 4 begins.
1. Tekedia Mini-MBA
Tekedia offers an innovation management 12-week program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online. The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced, recorded and archived which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to consume contents.
It is a sector- and firm-agnostic management program comprising videos, flash cases, challenge assignments, labs, written materials, webinars, etc by a global faculty coordinated by Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe.
|MINI||Tekedia Mini-MBA costs US$140 (N50,000 naira) per person.|
|MINR||Add extra (optional) $30 or N10,000 if you want us to review and provide feedback on your labs.|
|MINF||Annual Package (includes 3 editions of MINI and optional 2 certificate courses): $280 or N100,000.|
|CERT: Add extra (optional) $60 or N20,000 for each capstone-based Certificate specialty course. You must have attended, begun, or about attending Tekedia Mini-MBA to qualify. The following Certificate tracks are available:|
|CLSM||Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|CBIS||Certificate in Business Innovation, Growth & Sustainability|
|CMAB||Certificate in Media, Advertising & Branding|
|CSBM||Certificate in Startup and Small Business Management|
|CETS||Certificate in Exponential Technologies and Singularity|
|CBPM||Certificate in Business Transformation & Project Management|
|CMSM||Certificate in Marketing and Sales Management|
|CDBG||Certificate in Digital Business Growth|
|CIAM||Certificate in Agribusiness Management|
|CHRM||Certificate in Human Resources Management|
|CIBA||Certificate in Business Administration|
|CPFM||Certificate in Personal Finance & Wealth Management|
The Certificate program is completely capstone-based. Tekedia capstone is a research paper or a case study exploring a topic, market, sector or a company. Tekedia Institute supervises the work.
NB: We have incentives for early registrants (Dec 15, 2020):
- Africa’s Sankofa Innovation (free)
- The Dangote System: Techniques for Building Conglomerates (free)
- Seizing our Singularity Future (discount coupon when ready)
- Facyber.com cybersecurity courses (free)
Tekedia is producing case studies, concept notes & investment briefs, exclusive to Tekedia Mini-MBA members.
Payment: pay via any of these means and inform us via email
Follow these options to pay for Tekedia and general Fasmicro services.
- PayPal: follow this link and pay the amount in US dollars. It supports most global currencies and debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc). You will need to enter the exact amount you are paying.
- Bank transfer (Nigerian naira): Pay amount into any of
- GTBank 0114016493
- UBA 1019195493
- Account owner: First Atlantic Semiconductors and Microelectronics.
- Flutterwave: follow this link (naira) or this one (USD) to use your Verve, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc cards across Africa and beyond (you can use same links for other currencies).
- Automatic Registration and Access: visit store and click the respective programs.
- Zelle: email us for the Zelle phone number for transfer
Contact: [email protected]
2. Tekedia Advanced Diploma Programs – New Class Begins First Monday of Every Month
Each track of Tekedia Advanced Diploma programs runs for 8 weeks (2 months). A track has no Live Zoom session, and it is completely self-paced and online. A new session begins the first Monday of every month; register now to join the next session. The program includes class notes, flash cases and videos, but no webinar. There are many tracks; click here for the curriculum. Cost: Each track costs $100 or N36,000 naira per participant.
|DLSM||Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|DBIS||Advanced Diploma in Business Innovation, Growth & Sustainability|
|DBPM||Advanced Diploma in Project Management|
|DIRM||Advanced Diploma in Risk Management|
|DIBA||Advanced Diploma in Business Administration|
|DIDT||Advanced Diploma in Innovation and Design Thinking|
3. Tekedia Mini-MBA for Corporates and Governments
Tekedia Mini-MBA Corporate is a customized version of the general Tekedia Mini-MBA. It is designed for private and public institutions. It focuses on the same theme of innovation, growth and digital execution. But unlike the 12-week general Mini-MBA, the Corporate vision goes for 4, 6, 8,10 or 12 weeks.
Through Tekedia Mini-MBA for Governments, a flavour of Tekedia Mini-MBA for Corporates, but structured for the public sector, we work with governments across many dimensions which include training of workers, training of constituencies (like youth), acceleration of innovation initiatives, and more. Email for our brochure.
4. Tekedia CollegeBoost
CollegeBoost is a management innovation program which is structured to help post-secondary education students master the mechanics of markets and management systems. Tekedia CollegeBoost mirrors Tekedia Mini-MBA, but it is more streamlined, requiring shorter time for completion. It is open for schools, alumni groups, students unions, etc. It has two components:
- The Innovation of Firms (Part A): 4 weeks
- The Wealth in Nations (Part B): 4 weeks
This program is awarded as CollegeBoost – Advanced Diploma in Business Administration.
- Contact: [email protected]
- All certificates issued by Tekedia Institute, USA