This may be of interest to agtech companies across Africa. We received this email from Thrive, USA. If you do well, you would take a stage during Forbes AgTech Summit in June 2019. Thrive is also making investments via its acceleration fund.
---I have found Fasmicro during my research and thought it would be interested for you to know that we have just launched a call for early stage agtech companies developing big data & analytics, biotech, farm management, next gen farms, and robotics & automation solutions to apply to our fifth accelerator class.10 startups will be selected to participate in the four month accelerator, which will kick off in spring 2019 and culminate at THRIVE’s Demo Day held at the Forbes AgTech Summit June 2019.Briefly about key benefits:
- TRIALS Connect with our corporate partners and 1000s of farmers who can provide field trials and product validation
- INVESTMENT $100K per company ($50K cash & $50K program value)
- MENTORSHIP Top tier industry, technical and business experts on hand to guide and support your startup
- GLOBAL RECOGNITION Demo Day at Forbes AgTech Summit and participation in THRIVE Innovation Showcase
- VIRTUAL Curriculum: In-class and virtual content including pitching and fundraising, marketing, grower insights
- RESOURCES Membership to Western Growers Innovation Center, legal Services from Orrick, and subscriptions to AWS and HubspotRegister here LINK before October 31, 2018.