I got the message – many would like to attend our programs. Unfortunately, they are not overly affordable. And some ideas came from the community: make a quarterly webinar that most can afford. I am happy to note that I have signed-in to that suggestion. So, we are going to have Tekedia Business Innovation Webinar on Friday March 22, 2019 (we will repeat it on Saturday, March 23, 2019).
To many that invite me to WhatsApp group, Hangout group, etc which unfortunately I do not have bandwidth to accommodate, find how you can plan along with our dates. As always, the videos remain supporting tools in your programs. Here are the webinar details.
The webinar will run for two hours and will cover business, innovation, strategy and African investing opportunities. Additional two hours will be reserved for questions/answers [we will follow up via email, post, etc on questions which time will not accommodate]. The essence is to provide tools which can help people find new markets and territories, focusing on Africa and specifically Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, and South Africa. As technology redesigns markets, I break the implications and provide roadmaps during this webinar on how you can win.
- Use Paypal and pay $15 here
- Pay into any of the Nigerian bank accounts (N5,000) listed here.
After payment, email [email protected]. Our team will give you instructions on how to join the webinar on the date.
Bonus: If you register for this seminar, my team will also give you (one year) access to the exclusive portion of Tekedia, and you will read Africa’s Sankofa Innovation among other contents [if you are a current subscriber, they will extend it by a year]. This is a $20 (or N7,000) value. Also, they will send you a certificate if you want one and accordingly maintain your name in our database to ensure they can confirm in future that you participated.
Contacts: [email protected]
Update – Replay Webinar Option, Question/Answer Plan
We have received some suggestions from the community on how to make this program to work for people with tight constraints. So, the following will happen:
- The webinar will be available for a week so that people can watch it later when they have time. So, if you cannot make the noted dates/times, do not worry – you can easily watch the contents when you have time.
- Every participant has access to the exclusive section of Tekedia. We will have a page for this event which our team will send you a link later. You can post your questions via the Comment section or you can email us. All questions will receive answers – depending on the questions, we can also answer via posts in the Tekedia exclusive section which every participant has access.
- To ensure we can be effective during the live Q/A, we want everyone to post Questions within the breaks as noted, using the Comment section on the link to be sent later.
- All contents will be available for those that cannot make the event live.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.