The MTN veteran and Group Tech Ops leader in SPGL, Olatunde Olafimihan BSc, MBL, R.Eng MNSE,MIET,SMC, has produced a really amazing playbook for anyone who inspires to go into broadband service delivery.
- We passed the voice telephony decade of the 2000s.
- We went through the decade of mobile internet of the 2010s.
- Now, we are just into the applications utilities decade.
To unlock the elements which will anchor services, from fintech to logistics, broadband is critical. Tunde explains the playbook, using MTN and Comcast.
Learn more at Tekedia CaseWorks.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.