Good People, the Board is live for our 4-month Tekedia Mini-MBA journey. The first week will focus on Innovation and Growth. Yes, it has to be growth because that is what really matters now: companies are looking for ways to reignite and grow again. Three Faculty members will teach the session over the week:
- Growth and Innovation of Firms – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Digital Transformation, Innovation & Strategy – Jude Ayoka
- Innovation Lessons: 5in5 (5 Firms in 5 Sectors) – Aderinola Oloruntoye
I will begin by looking at the elemental constructs of innovation systems. Then Jude Ayoka takes over for the best digital transformation & innovation lecture you would appreciate. It has the best visuals I have ever experienced! Then, dean Aderinola goes around the world with practical cases of innovation, from Swaziland through the U.S. to Pakistan. The link for Week 1 goes live at 12 noon Lagos time on June 22 here (click).
Registration continues – N50k or 140. Payment options are on this link.---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Feb 7 – May 7, 2022): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N60,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.