We have just days remaining in Nigeria before we move to Abidjan; we would like to visit your firm in Lagos and Abuja. Let’s drive growth through innovation. Experience great ideas, and embrace your business by understanding it better. At Fasmicro Group, we do not recite numbers and tell you what you already know: we deliver unparalleled insights through uncommon perspectives shaped by our experiences as entrepreneurs in the markets. Our moments are unique because things we share with clients are shaped by our direct exposures to the markets. We have served bank CEOs, founders, military generals, government ministers, and a President. We would like to serve you. Connect or use email below.
Our Advisory Services solutions are structured as follows:
- Discovery Innovation Presentation: This is a two-hour presentation where I will present what is happening in your market, customized for your company, and then offer insights on how you can plot your strategies to win. This goes beyond industry statistics and typical SWOT analysis. We work to help clients see their markets in new ways, providing roadmaps on how they can unlock opportunities. It is an intense talk, combining technology, finance, political economy and strategy. As technology redesigns markets, I break the implications in short, medium and long-terms.
- Case: How can a (mall) real estate developer understand that ecommerce is a tangential threat since malls can be disrupted by digital commerce in future? My client now considers triple-play designs where malls can be converted into offices or homes, in case the moment comes.
- Discovery Innovation Workshop: This could take up to a day, but minimum of four hours is required. Besides the two-hour State of the Industry presentation, we work with clients to discover unique ways they can look at their businesses.
- Case: We have a framework, engineered internally, that helps our clients go through the process of innovation discovery. Our synthesis is to see how technology can run and transform firms, even as we recommend business models that will survive disruptions.
- Advisory Services: Most times, after our presentations and workshops, clients usually engage us for Advisory Services. This is totally decoupled from the first two. In other words, you can engage us for either the presentation or workshop without the advisory services. Yet, we always welcome the moments when clients ask us to come and lead the talk. Because we are already practitioners, making things happen is always the most exciting part of our works.
contact: [email protected]
Click to join Tekedia Capital and build Next Africa with min of $10,000 co-investment in startups.