DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

3 major x-factors in the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria

There are three major x-factors in the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria: former Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Kwankwaso ; former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi; and Nigerian Youth. The electoral law gave them extra 6 months to deepen their nationwide capabilities and build new types of STRUCTURES. If those 3 have a combo, it will be game on! And if INEC can just do its job and make this free and fair, real political contest will take place #believe

Comment on LinkedIn

Comment: I don’t see Rubin Kwankwaso and Peter Obi combo, Peter Obi movement just now will never accept a Vice President slot for him, similarly I don’t see Kwankwaso accepting a VP position. Furthermore, Peter Obi need a younger and more progressive northerner.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

My response: You cannot wish to get everything in politics. Rabiu has so much electoral value in the North. Of course as you noted, he may be eyeing the same job as Obi. Technology will create disintermediation that old-style political structures may not matter that much since information asymmetry will go. In other words, the village head cannot tell everyone the chosen candidate due to their lack of information. Today, they have the same info and can make decisions by themselves.

Uploaded files: