DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Testimonials On Tekedia Mini-MBA Program

Thank you OLEGHIBE-MOORE KINGSLEY BSc Acc,MBF,MSc Fin,PGDE,TRCN for choosing Tekedia Institute for your continuous education needs.  We are very happy that our program is positively impacting your business. My words to you: move beyond invention to innovation, and advance the well being of your fellow citizens through markets; we will continue to find the best mix to deliver a management program in the most impactful ways.

This is from a company.

An Executive Director who sent 4 staff wrote, thanking us. Interestingly, I am not sure my team gave any special discount. Possibly, they got the usual 20% off for registering at least four people. Certainly, I receive this on behalf of our Faculty. Ecosa Hybrid Network Limited, we wish you more opportunities in the market.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Registration for the 3rd edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA (Aug 10 - Dec 3) has since started. Train your team to become innovators and growth makers.

Uploaded files: