DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Awake the Glory

Just made it back from Church. I want to share one key section which I have used in Bible Business Masterclass.

“52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many” Matthew 27

Simply, when Christ rose from death, many dead saints awoke afterwards. He had become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. By doing that, He raised many Old Testament saints bounded by the fangs of death.

As we continue to celebrate Easter, I have this question: Do you know someone/entity whose arising would bring life to your business/career? Some private equity firms do just that: they identify struggling businesses, invest in them, and by turning those businesses around, they find success.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

It could be your brother, sister etc that would offer highest impacts to the the whole family [great talent]. He may be on stasis. Putting efforts to awake him could liberate all.