DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Bam Bam and Teddy A celebrate their 5th traditional wedding Anniversary

It's been five years since Bam Bam and Teddy A tied the knot in a beautiful traditional wedding ceremony. The former Big Brother Naija stars have been going strong ever since, and they are not shy to show off their love on social media. To mark their anniversary, the couple shared some stunning photos of themselves in matching outfits, along with sweet messages to each other. Bam Bam wrote: "Happy 5th tradversary my lover, my friend, my husband and my baby daddy. Thank you for being my safe place, thank you for being an amazing father to our daughter, thank you for being the best partner ever. I love you always and forever."

Teddy A also expressed his gratitude and admiration for his wife, saying: "Five years since we made it official, five years since you said yes to this big head of mine. You've been a constant source of peace, joy and happiness for me. You've given me the most beautiful gift ever in our princess Zendaya. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and I thank God every day for you. I love you with all of me."

Uploaded files: