DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Begin, Take Courage in Nigeria

The greatest moment requires COURAGE. Courage is what you need to take action because for many, it is only a crazy mind that would invest or start something in Nigeria. They delight in the challenging news, neglecting the very fact that people who took actions (politics, business, etc) run the nation.

Some have the "unborn tomorrow, buried yesterday" syndrome; perpetual negativity. Do not keep them close.

As the week begins, show courage. Nations do not kaput. When famed stock picker, John Templeton, was buying stocks in the ruins of the 2nd World War, he knew the world would rise. As Carlos Slim bought deep into Mexican stocks as the peso crises ravaged the nation, he knew Mexico would rise. (Slim is worth $61.5 billion now.)

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

I study two men, Franklin Templeton and Carlos Slim, for my family investment strategies. Templeton began a firm in 1947, against all odds, at the runs of the World War II. Mr Slim bought anything in his sight at one of the lowest points in Mexican history – the peso was down and markets in ruins. Templeton trusted the human race and bought “useless” stocks. Slim’s father told him that countries do not fail; they always come back. I read about these two.

Nigeria would be around because there would always be Nigerians. Have courage and forget the masters of doom. They only write books but courageous people build nations.

The trajectory is clear: Take action, glory could await; do nothing, it is all siddon-look with no expectancy.  I wish you a great week ahead.

olaleyeolawale309 has reacted to this post.
olaleyeolawale309