DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Being faithful in marriage is hard - Richard Mofe-Damijo

One of the most challenging aspects of marriage is staying faithful to your partner. This is something that many people struggle with, especially in a world where temptations are everywhere. But why is it so hard to be faithful? And what can we do to overcome this challenge?

The actor made this assertion during a recent interview with popular comedian Teju Babyface where he was asked his opinion on the subject matter of marriage and remaining faithful. He went on to say that married men are often targets of women with ill intentions, and it is hard to shake off.

RMD began by saying, "It is very hard, let's face it. Every one of us that is married, we are the target, I mean look at women, how can we escape it."

He also attested that women these days are like Delilah.

Going on, he likened those women to biblical figures with ill intentions who plotted the downfall of men in the Bible, women like Jezebel and Delilah. He then noted that the only way to circumvent the efforts of women like those is to shoot them down with authority.

"Women are like Jezebel, they are like Delilah. They prepare The only way you can perpetuate the real intentions of the enemy is to constantly aim at the image of God or the symbol of authority at any time, you shoot it down," he stated.

RMD went further to liken the situation to that of being a commander in the army, stressing that men have to stand strong in the face of adversity. He also noted that men should fill their wives in when they come across challenges as such, and also protect themselves against Jezebel-like women.

He said, "It's like being a general , it's like being a commander in a battlefield. You drop and the battalion scatters. It is very difficult, you have to get to a point where your wife understands what she is up against as well because if she is not up to speed or up to date on what she is up against then your flanks are open. I don't go to clubs unless I am entertaining people from out of town or if I have work. If I go, it means I have my flanks protected and I'm sure I'd leave there unscathed no matter what happens."

Richard Mofe-Damijo, a Nigerian actor and former commissioner of culture and tourism in Delta State. He has been married to his wife, Jumobi, for over 22 years, and he has some valuable advice on how to keep the spark alive in your marriage.

According to him, being faithful in marriage is hard because it requires constant effort and commitment. He says that you have to make a conscious decision every day to love your spouse and respect your vows. He also says that you have to be honest with yourself and your partner about your feelings and needs. He believes that communication is key to avoiding misunderstandings and conflicts that can lead to infidelity.

He also says that being faithful in marriage is hard because it involves sacrifice and compromise. He says that you have to put your spouse's happiness before your own, and sometimes give up things that you want for the sake of your relationship. He also says that you have to be flexible and adaptable, and accept the changes that come with time and age. He believes that appreciation is essential to keeping your spouse happy and satisfied.

He also says that being faithful in marriage is hard because it demands loyalty and trust. He says that you have to be faithful not only physically, but also emotionally and mentally. He also says that you have to trust your spouse and give them the freedom and space they need. He believes that respect is the foundation of a strong and lasting marriage.

He concludes by saying that being faithful in marriage is hard, but it is also rewarding and fulfilling. He says that there is nothing like having someone who loves you unconditionally, supports you in everything you do, and grows old with you. He says that being faithful in marriage is not impossible, but it takes work and dedication. He encourages couples to keep working on their marriages, and never give up on each other.

The veteran also asserted that women who prefer to leave their husbands after one case of infidelity are not grounded.

Uploaded files: