DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Bitcoin First Dollar Billionaires

Image result for bitcoin tekediaSome risks do work - the Winklevoss twins made it big on Bitcoin by buying 1% of the total coin in circulation to become billionaires in USD when the digital currency rose.

This book begins with the final legal showdown with Zuckerberg. The twins emerge with a $65m settlement — not pocket change, but still a pittance compared with the wealth Facebook has generated. They put some of the money to good use. Cameron and Tyler were early to bitcoin. Starting in 2011 they bought up 1 per cent of all the bitcoin in circulation for a total of $11m. By late 2017, with the price of the cryptocurrency surging past $10,000, they were worth a combined $2bn, making them the billionaires of the title.

Interestingly, Bitcoin is rising again after the slump, and that means the twins will remain kingmakers in this game.

Yes, many people simply do not believe in any opportunity which may arise later. That's why it's simply do not work that much completely. I wish I bought it in that times for that pennies and now I would have a lot more money than I have now;)

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

I agree with you - it takes bold hearts (risk taking) to become rich in many cases