DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Bruce Willis' health is getting Worse.

Hey, guys. I have some sad news to share with you today. It seems that Bruce Willis, the legendary actor who starred in Die Hard, Pulp Fiction, The Sixth Sense, and many other movies, is not doing so well.

According to some sources, Willis has been suffering from a chronic illness for a long time, and his condition has worsened recently. He has been in and out of the hospital, and his family and friends are very worried about him.

I don't know about you, but I grew up watching Willis' movies and admiring his charisma, humor, and action skills. He was one of my favorite actors, and I'm sure many of you feel the same way. He has given us so many memorable moments on the big screen, and he deserves our respect and gratitude.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

I hope that Willis can recover soon and get back to his normal life. He is a fighter, and I'm sure he won't give up easily. He has a lot of fans who love him and support him, and I'm one of them. Let's send him our best wishes and prayers, and hope that he can overcome this challenge.

Does Bruce Willis have some disease?
Emma Heming Willis is continuing to raise awareness about husband Bruce Willis' disease, frontotemporal dementia. Emma Heming Willis has opened up about the moment her husband, Bruce Willis, was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia.
Frontotemporal dementia is an uncommon type of dementia that causes problems with behavior and language. Dementia is the name for problems with mental abilities caused by gradual changes and damage in the brain. Frontotemporal dementia affects the front and sides of the brain.
Almost a year after the March 2022 retirement announcement, the Willis family shared in February 2023 that action star's illness was progressing, leading to an official diagnosis of frontotemporal dementia, also known as FTD and he's now reportedly having difficulty communicating.

Bruce Willis, you are a legend, and we love you. 'Stay strong', buddy.

Uploaded files: