DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Burna Boy among the artists selected for NBA 2K24 Soundtrack

The Nigerian superstar Burna Boy is one of the featured artists on the official soundtrack of NBA 2K24, the latest edition of the popular basketball video game series. The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter joins a diverse and star-studded lineup of musicians from different genres and countries, including Drake, Billie Eilish, BTS, J Balvin, Doja Cat, and many more.

The NBA 2K24 soundtrack is curated by the game's executive producer, Jay-Z, who said he wanted to create a "global musical experience" that reflects the diversity and dynamism of the basketball culture. "I'm honored to work with NBA 2K and bring together some of the most talented artists from around the world," Jay-Z said in a press release. "This soundtrack is a celebration of the game, the culture, and the music that inspires us all."

Burna Boy, who is widely regarded as one of the leading figures of the Afro-fusion genre, expressed his excitement and gratitude for being part of the NBA 2K24 soundtrack. "It's a dream come true for me to be on this game.  I'm a huge fan of basketball and the NBA. I'm also proud to represent Africa and share my music with millions of players and fans around the world," Burna Boy said.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Burna Boy's song "Level Up" is one of the tracks that will be featured on the NBA 2K24 soundtrack. The song is from his fifth studio album, Twice as Tall, which won the Best Global Music Album at the 2021 Grammy Awards. The album also received critical acclaim and commercial success, reaching number one on several charts across Africa and Europe.

The NBA 2K24 soundtrack will be available on all streaming platforms on September 10, 2023, the same day as the game's release. The game will be available for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, PC, and mobile devices. The game will feature improved graphics, gameplay, modes, and features, as well as new cover athletes and legends.