DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Reveals She’s Had 3 Boob Jobs

Chrissy Teigen, the model, cookbook author and social media star, has recently opened up about her cosmetic surgery history on a popular talk show Watch What Happens Live. She confessed to host Andy Cohen accidentally and admitted that she has undergone three breast augmentation procedures in her life.

As part of a segment called "The Lies Have It," Chrissy and fellow guest Kate Chastain had to go back-and-forth telling each other as many lies as possible in a 30-second period. For Chrissy's first turn, she said, "I've had my boobs done three times."

Later on in the episode, however, the Chrissy and Dave Dine Out star asked to revisit her statement, confessing, "I feel like the boob job thing is never going to come back around and now no one's going to know... Well, it's the truth."

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

And once the cat was out of the bag, Chrissy didn't bother sparing details.

"I've had a lift, a put in, a take them out," she revealed. "I don't like them out."

This isn't the first time Chrissy's spilled the beans on some of the plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures she's undergone. In addition to getting three breast surgeries, the 38-year-old has opened up about getting buccal fat removal, an eyebrow hair transplant and armpit liposuction.

"I had an armpit sucked out, which was one of the best things," Chrissy told Refinery29 in 2017. "It's a big secret, but I don't care. It was nine years ago or so."

She said that she wanted to have bigger breasts for her modeling career, but partially regretted it when she became a mother and had trouble breastfeeding. She also revealed that she had a second surgery to remove the implants and a third one to lift her breasts after giving birth to her two children.

Chrissy—who shares kids Luna, 7, Miles, 5, Esti, 1, and Wren, 6 months, with husband John Legend—went on to say she has "no regrets" about the procedure.

"It was so easy," she explained. "It made me feel better in dresses; I felt more confident. It was the dumbest, stupidest thing I've ever done. The dumbest, but I like it, whatever."

Teigen said that she was not ashamed of her choices, but wanted to be honest with her fans and encourage them to love their bodies as they are. She also joked that she might need a fourth surgery in the future, as her breasts keep changing with age and weight fluctuations.

Uploaded files: