DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Future Business Emperors - A Masterpiece

Francis Oguaju continues to inspire. I wrote a piece today on moguls of the future. As always, I treasure all comments; I come for them. Francis left a masterpiece (below).

In this era of abundance on the supply side, the game has shifted to demand, turning entities with capabilities to control demands into the newest emperors. The digital supply chain even supports this model, where your superiority and differentiation is on your ability to stimulate demand, and also going ahead to decide who gets what.

It's a radical shift, because for centuries, many things have been rigged from the supply side: just create artificial scarcity, and suddenly - more billions in your bank account! Times have changed, inventories are managed better, with less losses, meaning that you can technically stimulate demand, control the levers, without having 'leftovers' anyway.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

With the way many things have been democratized, aided greatly by internet and web, tearing geographic boundaries along the way; households are turning themselves into mini factories, schools, markets, consulting firms, etc, without needing to break banks just to manage assets.

Human capital remains the most valuable asset in this knowledge economy, everything else is just a supporting cast.

This is the greatest time to be alive, if you are not living now; I am sorry!