DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Gordons, Basketmouth & Others Are Against Me Because I Don’t Do ‘fatherism’ — Destalker

I'm a comedian, and I'm proud of it. I love making people laugh, and I don't care what anyone thinks of me. But there are some people who don't like me, and they are trying to bring me down. They are the ones who do 'fatherism', which means they only respect and support the older comedians who have been in the industry for a long time. They think they are the only ones who have the right to crack jokes, and they look down on the younger ones like me.

They are Gordons, Basketmouth, and others. They are against me because I don't do 'fatherism'. I don't kiss their asses, and I don't beg them for favors. I work hard on my own, and I create my own content. I have my own style, and I have my own fans. I don't need them to validate me or to give me opportunities. I make my own opportunities.

They are jealous of me because I'm successful, and I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I'm not a yes-man, and I'm not a follower. I'm a leader, and I'm a star. They can't stand that, so they try to sabotage me. They spread rumors about me, they mock me on social media, and they try to block me from getting gigs. They are haters, and they are cowards.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

But I don't let them get to me. I don't let them stop me from doing what I love. I don't let them define me or limit me. I'm bigger than them, and I'm better than them. I'm Destalker, and I'm unstoppable.