DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

#GoSenegal

Let me wish the Teranga Lions of Senegal success over the Three Lions of England in today’s World Cup encounter. England has a great team and John Stones is playing one of his best tournaments.  Rashford, Henderson, and most of the English players are world-class footballers. But in Qatar, world-class means largely nothing; what matters is boldness and confidence.

Saudi Arabia played football against Argentina and won. Germany is home partly because of Japan. (I leave behind Cameroon over Brazil, and Tunisia over France since those were strategic losses). Period, no matter how you see it: Teranga Lions  must be true lions to win. They must be aggressive and hungry, and  take it to England.  But that offensive framework must be nuanced since with Rashford, any chance is a goal. That means Youssouf Sabaly must be alert.

It is going to be tough. And I do hope that Coach Cisse will feed his lions with the right strategic meal. #GoSenegal.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.