DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Here is how Frank Edoho became the king of clap backs we know Today

Frank Edoho is a Nigerian TV host, actor and producer who is best known for hosting the popular game show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? But he is also famous for his witty and savage responses to trolls and critics on social media. How did he become the king of clap backs we know today? Let's take a look at his journey and some of his most memorable comebacks.

Frank Edoho started his career as a broadcaster in {1993}, working as a presenter and producer for various radio and TV stations in Nigeria. He gained nationwide recognition when he became the host of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? in {2004}, a role he held for 13 years until {2017}. He was praised for his charisma, intelligence and professionalism, as well as his ability to connect with the contestants and the audience.

However, Frank Edoho also had to deal with a lot of criticism and negativity from some people who were either jealous of his success, unhappy with his decisions or just looking for trouble. He did not shy away from confronting them and giving them a piece of his mind. He used his sharp wit, humor and sarcasm to shut down the haters and make them regret messing with him.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Here are some examples of Frank Edoho's epic clap backs:

- In 2017, when he announced that he was leaving Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, some fans expressed their disappointment and urged him to reconsider. One fan tweeted: "Please don't leave who wants to be a millionaire. You are one of the reasons I watch the show." Frank Edoho replied: "Your reason is not good enough."

- In 2018, when he was hosting another game show called The Price Is Right Nigeria, a fan tweeted: "Frank Edoho should just stick to Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. This Price Is Right show is not for him at all." Frank Edoho responded: "Brother, rest. I've moved on."

- In {2019}, when he was celebrating his birthday, a fan tweeted: "Happy birthday @frankedoho. More blessings. Please can I get an iPhone X from you?" Frank Edoho clapped back: "You can get it from the same place I got it from - The shop."

- In {2020}, when he was commenting on the #EndSARS protests against police brutality in Nigeria, a fan tweeted: "Please we need your voice sir." Frank Edoho replied: "What will my voice do? When I tweet, you people say I'm doing too much. When I don't tweet, you people say I'm silent. Abeg leave me alone."

- In 2021, when he was hosting another game show called Nigeria's Got Talent, a fan tweeted: "Frank Edoho is just too dry for this show. He doesn't have the energy or the charisma to pull it off." Frank Edoho retorted: "And you have the energy and charisma to tweet rubbish. Well done."