DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I used to wake up at 5 am to clean the church - Ruger

In an interview with the 90s Babys Show, Ruger who recently released his debut album 'Ru The World' shared that he is a spiritual person who doesn't hide his belief in God.

According to Ruger, he believes whatever one wholeheartedly does for the church attracts immense blessings and the Dancehall sensation shares how he used to leave home at 5 am to go sweep the church.

In September {2022}, Ruger took to his Instagram story to announce that he had given his life to Christ. Fans were excited to learn that the Dancehall sensation is a born-again Christian and his recent statement about cleaning the church compound is a testament to his Christian faith.

And you know what? It paid off. Not in money, but in blessings. Through cleaning the church, I met some amazing people who became my friends and mentors. They saw something in me that I didn't see in myself. They encouraged me to pursue my dreams and helped me find opportunities to grow and learn. They showed me love and kindness that I had never experienced before. They gave me hope and faith that things would get better.

I won't lie to you. There were times when I felt like giving up. There were times when I felt angry and bitter at God for putting me in such a situation. There were times when I felt lonely and hopeless, wondering if anyone cared about me or if I would ever find a better life. But I never quit. I never stopped cleaning the church. Because I knew that it was more than just a job. It was a service. It was a way of showing gratitude to God for giving me a chance. It was a way of honoring the people who came to worship Him. It was a way of making a difference in the world, even if it was just a small one.

In a previous interview with Apple Music, Ruger also shared that he's a spiritual person who prays and reflects on his actions. On 'Tour', the opening track of his debut album Ruger also gave insight into his spirituality.

Although fans may struggle to reconcile Ruger's music and sensual performances with his born-again lifestyle, the sensational artist appears to have struck a balance.

Uploaded files: