DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Idoma Kingdom Honours Chief Marcel Ofomata

One of my clients, Chief Marcel Ofomata, CEO of Amaecom, has been honored by the Idoma Kingdom (Benue State). In the history of the Idoma Kingdom, only three non-Idoma people (including former President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan) have been honored by this extremely conservative African kingdom. I congratulate one of Nigeria’s finest industrialists for his services to Nigeria by creating hundreds of directs jobs in his sprawling empire covering education, manufacturing, asset leasing, etc.

Driven by service and corporate social responsibility, Ofomata believes business should be a tool of national development and integration. Consequently, he is establishing himself firmly as an inimitable bridge builder and integrator, which has endeared him to the Idoma people and the rest of the country, where he has been similarly honoured.

I always like those comments during business reviews: “Prof, this one is too much grammar. I just want this in the market. What do we do?” The Obong Uforo of Ibesikpo Asutan of Akwa Ibom, we salute you from Fasmicro Group Advisory. Congratulations.