DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Joey King Marries Steven Piet in Spain Wedding

Congratulations are in order for Joey King and Steven Piet! The couple tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony in Spain on Saturday, {September 2, 2023}.

The Kissing Booth star and the director-producer exchanged vows in front of their family and friends at a stunning villa overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. The bride wore a gorgeous white lace gown with a long veil, while the groom opted for a classic black tuxedo. The wedding was planned by celebrity event planner Mindy Weiss, who shared some photos of the venue on her Instagram.

The newlyweds met on the set of The Act, the Hulu series that earned King an Emmy nomination for her portrayal of Gypsy Rose Blanchard. They confirmed their relationship in {September 2019}, when they attended the Emmys together. Since then, they have been inseparable, often posting sweet and funny pictures and videos of each other on social media.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

King, 23, and Piet, 32, have kept their romance relatively low-key, but they have gushed about each other in interviews. In {February 2020}, King told Cosmopolitan that Piet was "one of the most incredible people I've ever met" and that he made her "feel like the luckiest girl in the world." In {July 2021}, Piet told Entertainment Tonight that King was "the best thing that ever happened to me" and that he was "so proud of her and everything she does."

The couple got engaged in {December 2020}, when Piet popped the question during a romantic trip to New York City. They announced the news on Instagram, with King showing off her stunning diamond ring and writing, "I said YES to my best friend!!!" Piet also shared a photo of them kissing and wrote, "I love you forever my Joey."

We wish Joey King and Steven Piet all the best as they start this new chapter of their lives together!