DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Kendall Jenner Reveals Why She Won't Be Keeping Up With Her Sisters in the Beauty Business

Kendall Jenner is one of the most famous models in the world, but she has no plans to launch her own beauty line anytime soon. Unlike her sisters Kim, Kylie, Kourtney, and Khloe, who have all created successful cosmetics and skincare brands, Kendall says she is happy to focus on her modeling career and other projects.

In a recent interview with Vogue, Kendall explained why she won't be keeping up with her sisters in the beauty business. She said that she feels like there is already enough competition in the industry, and that she doesn't want to add more pressure to herself or her family.

"I love beauty, I love makeup, I love everything about it, but I feel like there's a lot of people doing it right now and it's not really my lane," she said. "I have other things that I'm working on that are more exciting for me and more authentic to who I am."

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Kendall also revealed that she has a different approach to beauty than her sisters, who are known for their glamorous and dramatic looks. She said that she prefers a more natural and minimal style, and that she doesn't like to wear too much makeup.

"I'm not a huge makeup person in general. I like to keep it simple and fresh," she said. "I think less is more, especially for my skin. I don't like to clog my pores or do anything that's going to harm my skin in the long run."

Kendall added that she admires her sisters for their passion and creativity in the beauty world, and that she supports them in everything they do. She said that she is proud of their achievements and that they inspire her every day.

"They're all amazing at what they do, and they have their own vision and their own style," she said. "I think it's cool that they're doing something different from each other, and they're all successful in their own way. They're all bosses and they're all killing it."