DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Larry Birkhead Says Anna Nicole Smith Would Be "So Proud" of Daughter Dannielynn in 17th Birthday Message

Larry Birkhead celebrated his daughter Dannielynn's 17th birthday with a heartfelt message on social media. He also paid tribute to her late mother, Anna Nicole Smith, who passed away in 2007.

In an Instagram post on September 7, Birkhead shared a photo of Dannielynn smiling in front of a cake decorated with flowers and butterflies. He wrote:

"Happy 17th birthday to this amazing kid. You are so awesome and I’m so proud of you. You have been through so much and have handled it with grace, dignity, and respect. You are my inspiration and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you. I love you more than words can say."

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Birkhead also mentioned Smith, who was a model, actress, and reality TV star. He said:

"I know your mom is looking down on you and is so proud. You have her beautiful smile, her big eyes, and her loving spirit. You are a blessing to me and to everyone who knows you. You have touched so many lives with your kindness, generosity, and compassion. You are truly an angel on earth."

Birkhead and Smith met in {2004} at the Kentucky Derby and had a brief relationship. They welcomed Dannielynn in September {2006}, but their paternity dispute made headlines after Smith's death in February {2007}. Birkhead was eventually confirmed as Dannielynn's father and gained custody of her.

Since then, Birkhead has raised Dannielynn in Kentucky, away from the spotlight. He has occasionally shared glimpses of their life together on social media and in interviews. He has also taken Dannielynn to the Kentucky Derby every year as a tradition.

Birkhead has said that he wants Dannielynn to have a normal childhood and to make her own decisions about her future. He has also said that he keeps Smith's memory alive for Dannielynn by showing her photos and videos of her mother.

Dannielynn seems to have inherited not only Smith's looks but also her personality. Birkhead has described her as a smart, funny, artistic, and adventurous girl who loves animals, music, and fashion.

Dannielynn has also expressed interest in following her mother's footsteps in the entertainment industry. She made her modeling debut for Guess Kids in 2012, the same brand that Smith modeled for in the 1990s. She also appeared with Birkhead on a special episode of ABC's 20/20 in {2020}, where they visited some of Smith's favorite places in Los Angeles.

Birkhead has said that he supports Dannielynn's dreams but also wants her to focus on her education and enjoy being a teenager. He has also said that he hopes that people will remember Smith for more than her controversies and scandals.

He said:

"She was a great mom and she was a lot of fun. She had a lot of charisma and she was funny. She was somebody that I loved very much and somebody that I'll always remember."