DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

MTN Must Build A Great Road

Nigeria Approves the N202.8bn Construction of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by MTN Under Tax Credit Scheme

Let me commend Buhari and his team for approving this project. I have so much confidence that MTN will build a durable road. Yes, a really quality road, not the “yeye” road construction that barely survives one rainy season. My kinsman, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu (RIP),  built a road in 1976/77 connecting Okigwe to Ovim, when he was the governor of old Imo State. That road was so well built that it lasted decades.

In short, all the roads he built across Imo State lasted decades (his boss, ex-president Obasanjo promoted him to run Lagos State, a bigger state when he noticed his execution). MTN should go and look for the best construction engineers/firms to make sure this Enugu-Onitsha road can last years!

We do not want the mess on PHC-Enugu road where even before the road is completed, it has already broken. With the MTN logo on this road, there is a reason to believe.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.