DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

MUST READ FOR STUDENTS SEEKING INTERNSHIP

Across Nigeria now,  students everywhere are applying, calling, emailing and even begging recruiters in an attempt to secure placements in their organizations for #internships or industrial attachment as many call it. This is a great opportunity for Nigerian students to have a taste of the industries they are preparing to join but it also comes with the pressure and mental hassle as with regular #job applications

We shouldn't beat ourselves down because of the continuous #rejections and silent treatments - tip #1

Most times, recruiters conclude on their response to these applications without having to read past the title of your application. This means your application might have been rejected even before they they listened to you!

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

It's not you, it's them - Company's focus, capacity, financial standing, etc.

So again, don't beat yourself down!

Rather, I suggest students focus on being heard! - tip #2

Take a break from sending random applications, leaving all to luck. We should be more deliberate in this job hunt, apply only to companies whose vision and goals align with ours and go all in, just to ensure that we are heard!

I'm just another jobless #student, join me let's make a difference!.

Done forget to share this post with someone who needs to learn this.

Reach me on LinkedIn or via email

Victor Mba has reacted to this post.
Victor Mba

"Most times, recruiters conclude on their response to these applications without having to read past the title of your application. This means your application might have been rejected even before they they listened to you!" Yes, it does happen. No one should give up.

Victor Mba has reacted to this post.
Victor Mba