DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My 2021 Message to President Buhari - Paul U. Godwin

#HappyNewYear2021 @MBuhari President Muhammadu Buhari , I really applaud your efforts towards scaling your administration to the feat we all envisioned of lading off UnderDevelopment but Mr President there are some pertinent issues we need to be proactive on if we must achieve Success this #NewYear2021, having listened to your National Broadcast where you stressed on your commitments to Improving Security, the Economy and Fighting Corruption, drawing a frame of the newly approved Budget of $35 Billion for this year’s Appropriation is inadequate to cater for the decadence enshrined in our polity which according to Financial Times, most average Nigerians lives below $1 on a daily case stratum.

Considering the newly approved Vaccines across the World it will be effective if We do all things possible to push for a Debt waiver case scenario of the Obasanjo’s administration because it will be inappropriate to service N3.324 Trillions on Foreign debt, your administration can do the needful by calling on Fmr President Obasanjo and other patriotic Citizens to wade into this feat at the World Stage.

On issues bothering on Security: your administration have done relatively poor considering the plank of increasing numbers of #Bandit attacks Boko Haram and Kidnappings across the length and breadth of the country, its a bad ordeal that your administration negotiated the release of #katsinastudents through the aid of “Repentant Bandits” this situation which have made many people and International Community to wonder where your administrations’ commitments lies.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

From  this situation we might experience a repeat in the nearest point, because the insurgents have been encouraged by Your Gesture of Ransom shifts. I will just say you forget about fighting Corruption and face the real business of revamping the Economy because the fight against Corruption under your administration has been a long business infuriating hardships and imbalance in our polity. Corruption and Nepotism in your Administration is Unprecedentedly high certainly not a story for today.

Economic Reforms should be the drive of your Governance this #NewYear and if we must do so, The Naira needs to be strengthened by incorporating Digital mechanism into our dealings. We’ve digitally sustained Our Banking Operations through the effectiveness of Mobile Money integration which have been pulling positivities across all sectors of our Economies.

We have to take example from #China who has made efforts in swiftly moving to #DigitalCurrency practice in its social, political and Economic configurations. Apparently, if same is Activated in Nigeria it will not only strength the Naira but also lead to a better instrument of determining the Demand and Supply of the Naira.

Sir, I will want your Economic Council  to with serious handling push for the legislation where #fintech startups will be managed by NCC and not Central Bank of Nigeria @cenbank , The former is frustrating the future of Nigeria’s Fin-tech formulation with its implicating enactments.

I’m a fan of building National integration, I will like to point out that the National Youth Service Corp [NYSC] have served in the unification of the Country, but there’s need to change and incline On the new feat that will aid and relief the pains faced by the Youths.

I humbly suggest a two months camping programs in our Orientation Camps across the Country after which the government pays the whole Allowance to Corp Members in order for them to engage in businesses or on Career Building, the former style of serving the nations for a year is old fashioned and non productive.

I will want you to use your position as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to push for a reform that will strengthen the restructuring of Nigeria, This will help avert the future spark of Violence.

The Not Too Young Rule prepositions can only be feasible if the Electoral Laws is been reformed by the National Assembly [NASS]. I will want your office to sponsor Bills that would implement E-Voting System and Diaspora Voting which will help us have a Credible and hinge free Elections in 2023.

This is my honest thoughts and doesn’t represent any view from any quarter.

Thanks for your time, Happy New Year My Fellow Nigerians.

Regards,

Paul, U.G.

Cc: @NGRPresident @HouseNGR @NGRSenate @GarShehu @ProfOsinbajo @cenbank @BashirAhmaad  @femigbaja @FemAdesina @akin_adesina

Uploaded files: