DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My Love for Abia State - Ndubuisi Ekekwe

Many people think that I am helping my state because there is a new government. That is a mischaracterization of my love of Abia, and my support of Abia. I am an advocate of Abia State and will do that for any government (of course, it is easier when an efficient one is in power).

Provided I do that with decency, honour and values, that is what matters. I do not do government contracts. And I have NEVER and will never send an invoice to any Abia State government. Abia State paid for all those invoices for the good education I experienced in Secondary Technical School Ovim, Abia State. At this phase, it is time to give back.

Allow me to breathe by NOT reminding me that my reputation could be tarnished by supporting a government. Which reputation? The one Abia gave me? People, greatness comes when your home is in order. Nigerians and Africans must THINK home, and support because as brother Obama said … we’re the change we desire.

I have received state awards in previous governments by using my personal resources to support catalytic projects in my state. And Elders and Governments in Abia have honoured me many times. They may not be perfect but if they have me, we can work to get better.
Abians, Please Vote Today! - Tekedia