DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My Talk Went Great Today at Washington DC

At Ronald Reagan Building/International Trade Center, Washington DC today, my talk went well - at least I exhausted my cards.

That has been my metric for well received talks. After you descend and the good people gather around you and cards start exchanging hands, you earned the time.

I had spoken at the ATIGS conference on investment/agriculture in Africa.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

I will deliver the special address during the 2018 Africa Trade & Investment Global Summit (ATIGS), scheduled on June 24 to 26, 2018 at the World Trade Center Washington D.C. The topic and time are as follows:

– Title           :   Investing Frontiers in Africa’s emerging Exponential Agriculture: Special Address 

– Timing      :   25 June 2018 – 3:00 Pm

Quote from Ndubuisi Ekekwe on June 25, 2018, 6:08 pm

At Ronald Reagan Building/International Trade Center, Washington DC today, my talk went well - at least I exhausted my cards.

That has been my metric for well received talks. After you descend and the good people gather around you and cards start exchanging hands, you earned the time.

I had spoken at the ATIGS conference on investment/agriculture in Africa.

I will deliver the special address during the 2018 Africa Trade & Investment Global Summit (ATIGS), scheduled on June 24 to 26, 2018 at the World Trade Center Washington D.C. The topic and time are as follows:

– Title           :   Investing Frontiers in Africa’s emerging Exponential Agriculture: Special Address 

– Timing      :   25 June 2018 – 3:00 Pm

Good day prof.

I'm sorry I have to put this info here on this your forum just to get it across to you. I just need to communicate to you privately. I met you sometimes in the year 2013 at the Links hotel, Owerri during the IEEE conference. I lost your email and have rigorously searched online for your it until I saw this your recent post here on this forum. I can't find your email again. Can you kindly send me your email to my email address zachadetona(at) gmail.com or phone number zero8one65359746? Thanks as you respond.