DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Nigeria’s 4.1% unemployment rate makes no sense.

Nigeria’s National Bureau of Statistics’ 4.1% Unemployment Rate Doesn’t Make Sense – Yemi Kale

When he ran the shop, I used their data a lot in my Harvard Business Review works. I am not sure I can use Nigeria's National Bureau of Statistics data these days because they have introduced "technicalities" which have no value to the real reason Nigerian setup that shop: removing guesswork out of policymaking by providing reliable data. Yes, Yemi Kale has noted that Nigeria’s 4.1% unemployment rate makes no sense.

Comment on Feed

"He gets a call once in probably 2 to 3 weeks to offer his service." - How long does it take him to offer that service? Without that we cannot make this call. Everyone gets a call* for a job. For this man, when he is called, does it take him just one hour in two weeks to do this lucrative job? It is not the call that matters. It is how long the person is at work - and if he earns at least a min wage. But it is impossible in Nigeria to earn that BIG money for less than one hour work in Nigeria every two weeks.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.