DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Nigeria's GDP grew by 0.51% in Q1 2021

Why Nigeria Must Not Be Celebrating Having Millions of Business Owners -  Tekedia

Nigeria's GDP grew by 0.51% in Q1 2021:  "Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product grew by 0.51% (year-on-year) in real terms in the first quarter of 2021. This is slower than the 1.87% growth recorded in the corresponding quarter of 2020 but higher than 0.11% recorded in the previous quarter (Q4 2020). This is contained in the Nigerian Gross Domestic Product report, recently released by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)."

I fell in love with the word FE, for someone in the sciences, it would be thought to be Iron, no, rather, Financial Engineering.

Old man, I love you, you know by now, save your strenght. For as long as this people do not take their time to master that field it all going to be a pain filled time.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

The world is pushing the bandwidth of innovation, and stretching their intelligence, minning into depth of kbowledge, while here, we continue to play around in the same circle.

Pathetic.

Pathetic indeed.

I won't be surprise if in coming days Seun Okinbaloye of politics today (Channels Tv) invites one of the FEC members or presidential spokesman and they give themselves a thumbs up—at least we're growing .

A nation full of professors and academic gods , yet we can't seem to fix our problems.

Young man, itis you I pity sha don't let them hear you say this loud- I am confident their pride would not bring them here to learn, them too know- you know you're in your finals.

Stay low key and Japa in record time, lol!